Connect & strengthen the important folks in your life.
Hub is our all-new customer community portal. Hub is a place where you can learn and grow, get insightful help and support, discuss AdvancedMD products, post feedback, suggest new ideas, and talk with peers about your practice and workflow. Hub is a community that includes industry experts, technology partners and other interested people. It’s our way of creating a place where folks have a forum to connect with each other and bond over a common subject — private practice healthcare administration.
Hub replaces Nest and brings together training, communications, feedback and support into one consolidated ecosystem.
Hub expands how our customers can engage with AdvancedMD and peers. Hub is a powerful and collaborative peer-based network of people, services and technology to help you more effectively learn, share and evolve your effectiveness of AdvancedMD. Hub encompasses and consolidates service and support tools so every role in your practice can fully participate and be an effective community member.
Each area of Hub enables you to have better control and management of your AdvancedMD experience. You can more effectively monitor day-to-day issues, improve learning and effectiveness, and share improvement and enhancement ideas with peers and our organization.
- Case Management tools have been completely upgraded so you can create, update and monitor support cases and other related issues with better visibility and control.
- Knowledge Base is an information portal that includes blogs, articles and documents.
- Video Training Library gives the foundational knowledge needed to optimize your learning and training experience.
- Idea Share lets you and staff share and collaborate with peers in the evolution and exploration of new and innovative ways to practice.
Additionally, expect to see many enhancements and new features we’re making available over the next few months.
- Help Files, Release Guides, notes and product updates to keep you abreast of best-practices for our software and releases.
- Engaging and supportive tools designed to constantly connect users, create meaningful discussions and facilitate organic learning.
- Forum to let you engage with peers through chat messaging and blog posts for mutual, community benefit.