We have updated AdvancedCQM so Groups that don’t have Providers selected in Administration | Groups will be grayed out in the Queue Report screen. Go to Modules | AdvancedCQM | Administration | Groups and add the provider to the group in order to generate a report.
- Only users with the Multiple Provider Report privilege in AdvancedCQM have access to the Administration tab.
- Only Active providers attached to a user in User Management – User Setup will display in AdvancedCQM.
Go to Modules | AdvancedCQM.
Bug Fixes (PM/EHR/Mobile)
The following fixes will be updated in the system in stages:
- Issue 13866 – Now, when you open the Carriers master file screen using Chrome, the save button is no longer grayed out and the user name no longer displays in the Eligibility Payor ID field. (PM)
- US 163740 – Updated patient notes Save conflict message to include the Last Saved by User Name in AdvancedMobileDoc™. (Mobile)
- US 161958 – Updated the template used to capture data for Measure 138 to fix conflicting SNOMED codes. As a result of this fix, you might see slight differences in your performance rate. (PM/EHR)