We are excited to announce we are in the process of updating AdvancedEHR® with a focus on enhanced workflow. For the first phase of this update we have added a Dashboard that includes a Scheduler quick-view, as well as a new Dashboard Worklist (comparable to the Review Bin) where you can view and interact with workflow items. The Dashboard will be rolled out in stages over the next few months. On the Dashboard you can:
- Sign patient chart items in the new Dashboard Worklist.
- View donut filters and badges that display the number of priority, held, and total unsigned chart items and messages.
- View patient appointment and rooming information.
- Read and interact with messages.
- Open chart and menu items in tabs.
- Search for patients.
We have also added and updated several menus and moved some menu items. The following are the new menus:
- eSend Status
- MU Dashboard
- Order Manifest
- Patient Reporting
- Result Viewer
The following are updated menus:
- Changed the Web menu to Web Links.
- Removed About from the Admin menu and added it to the Help menu.
- Removed the Logout menu and changed it to an icon.