We are pleased to announce AdvancedRooming™, our patient rooming system that helps you streamline processes and improve resource utilization. This feature will be released in stages over the next several months.
You can assign patient rooms, monitor patient wait times, and track patient locations throughout the visit using the Rooming Dashboard in PM, and the Appointment Scheduler in PM, EHR, and AdvancedMobileDoc. The rooming functionality will soon be available in Telemedicine.
Use the Rooming master file to set up AdvancedRooming across all software applications.
Note: Before a user can set up the Rooming master file they must have the Rooming privilege assigned to their user role in Role Setup.
Use the PM Rooming Dashboard
Use the Rooming Dashboard in PM to do the following:
- Assign and move patients to available rooms.
- Assign and update patient status (e.g., patient is with doctor, patient is waiting for
- View patient appointment details.
- View patient demographic details in secure mode.
- View how long a patient is in a room or status.
- Add and view rooming notes.
- Track which rooms are free or occupied.
- Filter the rooming display by location and provider profile.
- Change the provider on the appointment.
Go to Modules | Rooming Dashboard.
Video Training Library (PM/EHR/Mobile)
We have added the following video to the Video Training Library:
The integrated AdvancedRooming module, available in PM, EHR, and AdvancedMobileDoc™, provides a positive patient experience by allowing your patients to move seamlessly from check in to check out. From the Front Office to the Exam Room, the Rooming module displays the current status of your patients. You can quickly identify available exam rooms, monitor patient wait times, and let staff know what’s happening with their patients no matter where they are in the clinic. In this session, we will demonstrate how to use the integrated Advanced Rooming module to improve your practice’s patient visit workflow.