Automated Quality Payment Program Submission for Registry Measures
We have partnered with Dynamic Health IT (DHIT), a qualified registry, so you can now submit MIPS CQM (Registry) measures to CMS directly from the AdvancedCQM module.
Extra Information – Submit Workers Comp Claim Information on Professional Paper Claim Forms
You can now submit property casualty claim numbers needed for workers comp claims in box 11b of professional paper claim forms using the Property and Casualty Claim Number field.
Unapplied Automatic Disbursal – Renamed Unapplied Payment Rules
We have updated the wording for the unapplied payment rules for clarity. The rules function the same way.
- Rules for Unapplied Payments associated with a Visit has been changed to Rules for Unapplied Copay Payments associated with a Visit.
- Apply all Visit to Visit when Providers Match has been changed to Apply all Copay Payments when Providers Match.
- Apply all Visit to Visit when Providers don’t Match has been changed to Apply all Copay Payments when Providers don’t Match.
- Apply remaining Visit Unapplied Money Oldest to Newest has been changed to Apply remaining Copay Payment Unapplied Money Oldest to Newest.
- Rules for Unapplied Payments on an Account Level has been changed to Rules for Unapplied Payments on a Patient Level.
- Apply Account Level Money matching to DOS has been changed to Apply Patient Level Money matching to DOS.
- Apply Account Level Money Oldest to Newest has been changed to Apply Patient Level Money Oldest to Newest.
Payment Plans (PM)
Patient Portal – View Payment Plan Balances
Patients can now view additional information about payment plan balances in the Patient Portal if they have a payment plan set up with your office.
Discontinued Units (Potency/Terminology Codes) Warnings
Due to new NCPDP regulations, our electronic prescriptions vendor Surescripts will be discontinuing certain Units (potency/terminology codes) that cannot be used after December 1, 2020.
It is recommended that you stop using Units that will be discontinued as soon as possible. To help with the transition we are rolling out updates to EHR Prescriptions in phases in the coming months.
Detailed Void Listing – New Report
Use the new Detailed Void Listing report regularly to view voided transactions, even if they were voided before a day close. This report includes the carrier name, visit number, and transaction type. This report is a useful security report to monitor which users are voiding transactions.
Template Library (EHR)
We are happy to announce the release of new subnotes in the eCQM – Claims area. The new subnotes allow providers to document quality measures for MIPS, using the 2020 Medicare B claim’s method. Additionally, we have updated instructions on several eCQM templates.
See the new eCQM Claim Templates help file for more information.
Video Training Library (EHR)
The following videos have been updated: