Redesigned Demographics Screen
We are happy to announce a comprehensive redesign of patient Demographics. You can now search, retrieve, and work with patient data within a customizable framework of demographic links, corresponding summary cards, and a central work screen. The streamlined screen layout provides easy access to all demographics topics.
To use the redesigned demographics screen, click the new orange Patient icon.
The Demographics screen redesign will be released to clients in stages.
Key enhancements for this release include the following:
- Summary Cards
- Customizable Screen Layout
- Navigation Pane
- Enhanced Patient Search
- Patient Quick Add Icon
- Redesigned Patient Action Icons
Future developments for the Demographics screen redesign will include updating all demographics topic work screens, beginning with Inbound, Outbound, and Marketing Referrals, and adding a summary card for each additional topic.
View Summary Cards and Customize Screen Layout
- Each demographic screen topic has an associated summary card to display key data in a compact format. You can click a summary card to activate the associated work screen.
- Customize your workspace by rearranging and resizing summary cards. Additionally, you can move summary cards to the other side of the screen using the Settings icon.
- The following summary cards are available on the new Demographics screen with this release:
- Responsible Party
- Appointments History
Use Navigation Pane, Enhanced Patient Search, and Patient Quick Add Icon
- Demographics tabs have been replaced by a new navigation pane with links to demographics work screens. When you click a topic link in the navigation pane, the associated work screen launches. To gain workspace, collapse the Navigation pane by clicking the Folder icon or the Collapse icon.
- Patient search has been enhanced to match the patient search and filtering in Scheduler.
- We have added Patient Quick Add icon to the Demographics screen toolbar for easy access.
Redesigned Patient Action Icons
The newly designed demographics screen also includes redesigned patient action icons. There is no change in functionality for the icons.
Video Training Library (PM)
The following video has been updated:
- Registering a Patient
Updated to reflect redesigned Demographics screen.