PM ePrescribing (PM)
View Countdown Timer for Removal of PM ePrescribing
We have extended the time that PM ePrescribing will be available, and it will now be deactivated on January 28, 2021. After the deactivation you will no longer be able to use the PM ePrescribing module to create, send, or renew prescriptions. The countdown timer has been adjusted with the new deactivation date.
Use the AdvancedMD mobile app for most prescription functions. Download the AdvancedMD mobile app from the App Store.
Custom Rx Forms Upload/Delete Locked Down
Uploading and deleting custom Rx forms is now managed by Client Support Services to help ensure your content is correct.
Global Settings (EHR)
Default Incoming Lab Results as Patient Viewable
Use the new Default Interface Results to ‘Patient Viewable’ check box in Global Settings to mark all incoming lab results as Patient Viewable in the patient portal.
You can clear the Patient Viewable check box on an individual lab result if you do not want it viewable in the patient portal.
Template Library (EHR)
We have added templates as well as removed several measures that are no longer available for the Medicare Part B Claims collection type.
We have released 25 quality measure templates for the 2021 Medicare Part B Claims collection type. These templates are available in the EHR Template Library eCQM – Claims folder.
The following measures have been removed by CMS and are no longer available for reporting using the collection type of Medicare Part B Claims in the 2021 performance period:
- Quality ID #12: Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma (POAG): Optic Nerve Evaluation.
- Quality ID #48: Urinary Incontinence: Assessment of Presence or Absence of Urinary Incontinence in Women Aged 65 Years and Older.
- Quality ID #52: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Long-Acting Inhaled.
- Quality ID #419: Overuse of Imaging for the Evaluation of Primary Headache.
- Quality ID #435: Quality of Life Assessment For Patients With Primary Headache Disorders.
Video Training Library (PM/EHR)
The following videos have been updated:
- Automation Center – End of Day
Video name change and updated to include new ERA automation tab.
- EHR Word Merge Documents
Includes the new Narrative tab in the patient chart.
- Mental Health Workflow
Includes the new EHR patient cards.
- Unapplied Payments
Includes new Payment Entry Center and redesigned Demographics screen.