Eligibility Data File Now Available
We are happy to announce that we now provide the ANSI 271 Response data file to assist you in determining patient eligibility. This electronic data file is available in a readable format so you can view specific patient eligibility data provided by the carrier that might not be displayed on the Eligibility Details screen.
Go to Patient Information | Insurance tab | click the Details button.
Click the information icon to view the Eligibility Response File from the carrier.
Note: After 30 days the response file becomes inactive and the icon cannot be selected
Email and Text Templates Master File (PM)
Arrival Time in Appointment Reminders
Part of AdvancedPatient Pro™
You can now add an arrival time information to email and text appointment reminders using the new Arrival Time __ minutes before field, in the Template Settings of the Email and Text Templates master file.
- The arrival time setting displays for appointment reminder templates that include an arrival time merge field.
- If the Arrival Time is zero, no arrival time is included in the appointment reminder
Go to Master Files | Templates | Email and Text Templates.
Lab Orders (EHR)
Printed lab orders now include the Collection Date/Time entered on the Order screen. This change eliminates time spent manually adding that data to the printed lab order.
New Appointment Scheduler (PM)
Reset Saved Preferences on Scheduler
You can now reset the saved user preferences on the Scheduler to the original default settings. Selecting Reset Saved Preferences will reset the following features to their default in the Scheduler:
- Appointments display in the Scheduler side-by-side
- Appointment Totals Grid is grouped by type
- Calendar is unpinned
- Color palette in More Options is Darker Colors
- All columns are expanded
- Column resizing resets to the default width
- Left Pane appointment Search Filters are all cleared
- Left Pane in Day and Week View is expanded
- Left Pane in Month View is collapsed
- Opening page on the Scheduler displays the first option from the Page drop-down in Day view
- Wait List Sorting Priority
- Priority – High to low
- Days on Wait List – High to low
- Patient Name – A to Z
- Duration – Low to high
- Appointment Type – A to Z
- Scheduled Appointment Date – First scheduled to latest scheduled
- Provider Column – A to Z
System Defaults (PM)
Credit Card Validation
To decrease the number of denied credit card transactions in your office, we have added two system defaults that allow you to require valid credit card account information before processing a credit card transaction:
- Require Valid Security Code – Use this system default to require the correct CVV for credit card transactions.
- Require Valid Address – Use this system default to require the correct billing address in the credit card payment processing screen.
The default for both system defaults is Yes. This is the recommended setting.
Go to Utilities | System Defaults | Transaction Entry | Payment Processing.
Video Training Library (Mobile/EHR)
The following videos have been updated:
- AdvancedMobileDoc™ – HealthWatcher (5:14)
Updated to reflect changes to the look of AdvancedMobileDoc.
- Patient Health Education (7:10)
Updated to include AdvancedEducation®.