Appointment Scheduler Updates
We have made the following enhancements to the new Appointment Scheduler:
- Unlimited Columns
- Additional Color Options
- Pinnable Calendar
- Dynamic Columns
- Filter Enhancements for the Left Pane
- Move/Copy Feature Enhancement
You can now add an unlimited number of columns to a page on the Appointment Scheduler.
Go to Master Files | Appointments | Scheduler Setup.
Note: The Unlimited Columns feature is only accessible in the new Appointment Scheduler.
Additional Color Options
We have added an additional color scheme to the Appointment Scheduler. Now you can choose to display Darker Colors or Lighter Colors on the Appointment Scheduler.
You can now pin the calendar on the Appointment Scheduler. This improved calendar contains the following functionality and enhancements:
- Hover over the date to view the calendar.
- Click the top pin to anchor the current month.
- Move your cursor down the calendar to display additional months.
- Click the bottom pin to anchor the full calendar on the screen.
- Columns will adjust even if you have the Fixed Width Column system default set to No.
- The fixed calendar is scrollable. You can scroll through past and future dates and select a date to display in the scheduler.
You can now adjust the width of your columns, as well as hide columns.
Filter Enhancements for the Left Pane
You can now select multiple filters to narrow down the appointments in the left pane.
Move/Copy Feature Enhancement
We have increased the efficiency of the move/copy feature by eliminating extra clicks. Select
the action you want to complete for an appointment and click where you want to move or
copy the appointment.