We are excited to announce the following updates to our mobile and iPhone® mobile app:
- Synced icons and colors with the new AdvancedEHR®
- Added Immunizations to the iPhone mobile app
- Added Tools to the iPhone mobile app, which includes eSend Status and Rx Renewals
- Added ability to mark Allergies, Problems, and Medications as Reviewed
- Added ability to mark chart items as High Priority
- Updated Messages to allow you to send and receive Patient Portal messages
- Updated Messages to receive attached chart items
- Updated Problem List and Allergies to show with the patient in context
New Colors and Icons
We have updated colors and icons in the mobile app to match the new AdvancedEHR.
You can now view a patient’s immunization list, and create and edit immunizations for patients using the iPhone mobile app.
The Tools screen is now available in the iPhone mobile app. Use the Tools screen to access:
- Prescription Renewal Requests
- eSend Status
Mark Allergies, Problems, and Medications as Reviewed
You can now mark Allergies, Problems, and Medications as Reviewed in the mobile and iPhone mobile app. This check box functions the same as it does in EHR.
Mark Chart Items as High Priority
You can now mark chart items, such as patient notes, medications, lab results, and documents and images as High Priority in the mobile and iPhone mobile app. This check box functions the same as it does in EHR.
Send Patient Portal Messages
You can now view and send patient portal messages from the mobile and iPhone mobile app, just as you can in PM and EHR.
Patient portal messages display italicized and with an asterisk * in your message list.
Receive Messages with Chart Items Attached
In the mobile and iPhone mobile app, you can now receive messages with the following chart items attached:
- Charge Slips
- Lab Orders
- Lab Results
- Notes (iPad® only)
- Documents & Images
Tap the attached chart item to open it in the mobile app.
Note: Chart items can be sent from EHR.
Problem List and Allergies
We have updated the Problem List and Allergies screens to display with the patient information bar for an easier and more consistent workflow.