Charge Entry (PM)
Updated Reorder Screen
We have made updates to the Reorder Visit screen in Charge Entry to improve workflow.
- The main Reorder action buttons have been moved to the top of the screen for easier access, and when you apply an action (Apply ICD order to all CPTs) the screen remains open allowing for continuous reordering.
- A new Apply ICD order to checked CPTs button has been added to allow you to assign the same diagnosis code order to one or more CPTs.
- The Reorder Visit screen now defaults to display the ICD-10 diagnosis codes on the charge. You can view associated ICD-9 codes by clicking the new Show ICD-9 button.
- Add and Unassign icons have been added to diagnosis code lines so that you can assign and unassign codes with one click.
- New Unassign all buttons have been added to both ICD-9 and ICD-10 diagnosis codes sections allowing you to quickly move all diagnosis codes to the available codes area for reassigning.
The following action buttons have been renamed with no change to functionality:
- Apply to all charges in visit button has been renamed Apply ICD order to all CPTs.
- Accept button has been renamed Saved.
Eligibility Batch Checks – Frequency Increase
Batch mode eligibility checks will now occur more frequently, every 14 days for all carriers. This update helps to ensure you have the most current eligibility status for your patients.
Prior to this update, once an eligibility batch had been checked for a patient, a check would not be made again for that patient until the next calendar month (for Medicaid) or the next 30
days (for all other carriers).
Video Training Library (PM)
The following videos has been updated:
- Quick Charge Entry (6:52)
This video now includes information on the new Reorder Visit screen.
- Rebilling Claims (3:48)
This video has been updated to include the new ICN enhancements.