User Management (PM)
We have made the following updates to the User Management screen.
Go to Utilities | User Management.
User Setup Tab
- We have removed the option check box for Prompt user to reset patient problem list after posting charges from the EHR settings section on the User Setup tab.
Note: You can still assign this setting in EHR | User Preferences | Charge Slip tab of User Preferences in EHR.
- The User Name (Login name) field is now read-only. To change a user name, use the Copy User action button to create a new user with a new user name and the same user setup.
- The Provider Code is now added to the Provider name in User Setup. Adding a provider code is useful for providers who provide service at multiple office locations and have multiple user logins.
Role Setup Tab
- When you copy an existing role, the copied role now automatically displays in the Edit Role panel rather than requiring you to select it from the Role Setup grid.
Bug Fixes (PM)
We have updated the system with the following fix:
- Issue 13887 – Resolves an issue that prevented certain master files from loading data and saving new items. (PM)