AdvancedMD, the pioneer of Rhythm™, announces Rhythm for AdvancedMD behavioral and mental health, a new edition designed specifically for behavioral health practitioners and clients. Therapists are now able to use unified EHR, practice management and client engagement tools to create positive client outcomes with ideal mental health workflow.
The unique features and content for mental health practitioners in an edition that streamlines and unifies clinical and practice management processes to better align with mental health workflow. The new edition provides a complete lifecycle of electronic clinical documents for mental health providers and is aimed at improving productivity.
The mental health EHR edition provides therapists, counselors, psychiatrists and psychologists with highly relevant workflow features that let them screen and develop treatment plans for specific mental health disorders:
- Generalized cards include advanced directives & risk factors
- 275+ configurable behavioral health EHR notes, subnotes & patient forms utilize the DSM–5 severity disorder measures
- Templates align with the American Psychiatric Association (APA) severity disorder measures
- Therapists can assess maladaptive personality traits using DSM-5 personality inventory measures
- Group therapy sessions can be scheduled for all group members with automated appointment reminders
- Deidentified group notes for group sessions can be captured for all clients
- Automation pushes group notes to individual client records, allowing specific charting to be amended
- Multiple patient assessment measures can be used with either an adult or child population
Additional mental health resources: