DECA Health has four guiding principles in how it works with its physician clients: decrease payroll, increase revenue, maximize reimbursement and improve cash flow. As a physician, you may be experienced at managing clinical outcomes, but how are your billing protocols? DECA Health provides third-party billing excellence to improve your financial performance and reduce your stress.
DECA Health Services
- Complete revenue cycle management (including collections)
- Comprehensive coding and billing audits
- Managed care contracting/credentialing
- Wide spectrum of consulting services
DECA Health Client Implementation and Support
The DECA Health client implementation team is dedicated to transitioning your center with minimum effort and disruption to your business. DECA Health has an experienced and dedicated billing staff to help enable your facility to:
- Stay current with ever-changing billing guidelines
- Ensure your center’s transactions are compliant with federal and state requirements
- Ensure that you are receiving the maximum reimbursement possible
- Decrease the number of denials by eliminating all controllable causes
- Establish efficiencies that result in improved A/R days providing faster access to your cash
- Reduce internal costs
About the DECA Health and AdvancedMD Partnership
DECA Health has been an AdvancedMD billing service partner since 2015. AdvancedMD has helped streamline the DECA Health processes to help the company capture revenue quickly. DECA Health enjoys a great experience using AdvancedMD software because the AdvancedMD dedicated support staff is very attentive and provides same-day help and assistance whether it be sales, training or support. AdvancedMD has a great billing platform for claims, claim scrubbing, payments and eligibility. DECA Health finds AdvancedMD software very efficient enabling DECA to correct claims for payer and clearinghouse denials easily and quickly withing AdvancedMD.
Because AdvancedMD software is user friendly for the DECA billing staff and clients, the company strives to offer many of the additional patient engagement features to its practice clients including patient portal and credit card payment processing to streamline and simplify how patients are able to make payments.
Specialties and Geographies Served
DECA Health provides medical billing services to a variety of physician groups including anesthesiology, behavior/mental health, laboratory, pain management, physical therapy/chiro/rehab, spine/thoracic, and surgery including facility/ambulatory surgical center billing.
States where DECA Health has the most success include California, Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Utah and Vermont.