Disable a Pop-Up Blocker on a Web Page
If a Web page tries to send you a pop-up when your blocker is turned on, an icon with a red “x” will appear in your address bar.
Clicking the icon will allow you to:
- Always allow pop-ups from this site
- Continue blocking pop-ups
- Manage pop-up blocking
Disable a Pop-Up Blocker Within Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings in the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click Advanced settings
- Under Privacy, click Content settings
- Under Pop-ups, select Allow Add
- Type [*.]advancedmd.com in site
- Click Add in the bottom right-hand corner.