Disable a Pop-Up Blocker on a Web Page
If a Web page tries to send you a pop-up when your blocker is turned on, an information bar will appear at the top of your browser window.
Clicking the information bar will allow you to:
- Temporarily allow pop-ups from this site (until you close your browser)
- Always allow pop-ups from this site
- Adjust your pop-up blocker settings
Disable a Pop-Up Blocker Within Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Gear on the top right corner.
- Click Internet Options within the drop-down menu.
- Click Privacy in Internet Options.
- Click Settings.
- Click Type in Website to allow *.Advancedmd.com.
- Click Add.
- Click Close in the lower right hand corner.