Checklist for MIPS Attestation 2019
2019 MIPS Attestation Checklist: 2-page Guide
March 31, at 8PM ET will conclude the period for attesting for 2019 MIPS. The closer it gets to the deadline, the more traffic these sites will have and the higher chance you’ll have to run into technical difficulties—please take care of this as soon as you can.
We consolidated all the key facts into 2-page guide. It’s the quintessential self-help guide with all the steps needed to attest.
- Detailed instructions on the 11-step attestation process
- How to access the QPP website
- List of required documentation
- Access to QPP resource library
- QPP resources for small, underserved and rural practices